Sunday, June 24, 2007
Minions #68 - Lab Animals
Stay tuned for an important (okay, not so much) message from your Minion Master, following the usual crass commercialism.
Check the sidebar to your right for our video trailer! A cool way to introduce your friends to the Minions! Send them here, or link directly to it on YouTube at the following URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpDiP_LB20&eurl=&v3
THE MINION'S LAIR OF MERCHANDISE
"Where 'service' is our middle name according to our false-ID."
NUMBER TWO'S HOUSE OF NAUGHTY
(Oh, come on. You know you want to be naughty!)
Join the Minions reminder email list or we will blot out the sun*. It's free, it's easy, and you'll never miss a Minions at Work cartoon (or if you do, it won't be our fault!)
*Actually, we're just going to send the Penguin to stalk you with a big, black, umbrella. Budget-cuts and all...
An experimental jolt from the Minion Master:
Greetings, Subjects of my On-Going Experiment,
First, here are the results of our latest poll over on the Weekly Reminder List web-site. Didn't get to vote? Join today! I'm posting a new fun poll in the next day or two...
POLL QUESTION: If you were an evil Overlord, which evil plan would you put into motion?
CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Threaten to destroy world unless you are featured on next season of "The Surreal Life." - 0.00%
- Release flesh-eating zombies to promote a healthy vegan lifestyle. - 3.57%
- Crash Moon into Earth, use new real-estate to build housing developments and big-box stores. - 7.14%
- Plan? I got this smokin' lair. I got beer. Par-tay! - 14.29%
- Hold world's entire supply of Krispy-Kremes for ransom. Then when they pay, laugh maniacally and tell them you ate them yourself. - 14.29%
- Create computer virus to disable cell-phones in traffic and in theaters. (Wait, you said I was EVIL?) - 17.86%
- Speed up global warming, and eliminate Florida as a factor in the next election. - 17.86%
And the winner!
- Bring back dinosaurs, and save money on gas by riding T-Rex to work. - 25.00%
Thanks for participating.
One more bit of fun: If you haven't already, check the previous post for a link to a fun video. It's not mine, but it IS Minionmobile related.
Since then, I've found another video to share, and this one earns the guy who made it, Vernon Barry, our...
EVIL GENIUS OF THE WEEK AWARD
Vernon has put an actual turbine engine into a golf cart and made it work! Even better, he got all the parts off Ebay for a song. Vernon, once you have your plan for world domination worked out and your lair all set up, give us a call. Here's the video.
That's all for this week. See you next time...
-Steve, Man O' Minions